Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sen Leila De Lima File Writ of Habeas Data vs President Duterte

Labels Sen Leila De Lima, Writ of Habeas Data, President Duterte

Labels Sen Leila De Lima, Writ of Habeas Data, President Duterte
Press conference ni Sen. Leila de Lima matapos maghain ng petisyon para sa writ of habeas data laban kay Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte sa Korte Suprema:

De Lima: Sumasabak ako sa laban kapag alam kong mayroon akong ipinaglalaban. Kinasuhan ko si Rodrigo Roa Duterte dahil sa kahindik-hindik na mga pananalita niya laban sa akin. Ang sinampahan ko ng kaso ay si Rodrigo Roa Duterte, hindi ang pangulo ng Pilipinas. Sa mga Pilipinong hindi nakakalimot, maaaring natunton niyo na EJKs din ang pinagsimulan nito.

Hindi pa po ako lingkod-bayan ay DDS na ang DDS. My troubles with Duterte started 7 years ago. Cowardice is not a luxury.

I admit I felt the pain he wanted me to feel. I had the sleepless nights he wanted me to suffer from. Duterte is an executioner.

De Lima: I felt the shame Duterte wanted me to feel.

De Lima: If I can go through all of these and still be alive. Who is the real loser here? Sino ang matibay?

De Lima: I have done my job and have incurred the wrath of powerful people.

De Lima: The biggest sin is to use womanhood to silence my humanity.

De Lima: I am sick and tired of being a victim.

De Lima kay Duterte: You were right about one thing: 'Yes I am a fighter'

De Lima: I felt the urge to sink down to his (Duterte) level na parang baboy.

De Lima: His lofty position should not be used to perpetuate his evil desires against one woman.

De Lima: I am here to exorcise my demon. He wears a crown and sits on a throne now.

De Lima: This is my element. This is a good fight. I have the right to find so I am invoking my legal right  to do it.

Atty. Jose Manuel Diokno, De Lima's legal counsel
Diokno: What we filed earlier is a groundbreaking case.
Diokno: This is a case directly against a president.
Diokno: We are asking SC if a sitting president can use resources of his office to wage a personal vendetta.









No comments:

Post a Comment