Thursday, September 21, 2017

Rally ng mga Anti-Duterte Nilangaw

rally, anti duterte, dilawan

rally, anti duterte, dilawan

rally, anti duterte, dilawan


Millennials joins the protest against tyranny at Rizal Park with corny protest signs like "Shookt is an understatement". According to the police less than 5,000 have converged at Rizal Park on Thursday as various groups join the call to #StopTheKillings and fight for democracy on the 45th anniversary of the declaration of Martial Law.

Meanwhile, Former President Benigno Aquino III, Vice President Leni Robredo, and Former senator Mar Roxas are among those in attendance at a mass commemorating the 45th anniversary of the declaration of martial law at the University of the Philippines  on Thursday. Senators Franklin Drilon, Francis Pangilinan and Bam Aquino also attended the mass.

Police Senior Inspector Leonardo De Guzman, Police Community Precint Commader said the anti-Duterte protesters were estimated at 5,000 while the crowd at the pro-Duterte rally was at 3,000 as of 3 p.m.


Join now and get free Php50

Monday, September 18, 2017

UST student Castillo Suffered "Extreme pain" in hazing - Dad




MANILA - Horacio Castillo III, a law student at the University of Santo Tomas, experience "extreme pain and suffering" in a suspected fraternity hazing caused his dead body to bloat and it was peppered with bruises and burns, his father said on Monday.

The 22-year-old student told his parents that he had been accepted to the "Juris Aegis fraternity" after completing tasks like cleaning hallways and running errands for members. On Saturday, he attended the organization's welcoming rites at the UST campus, his father Horacio Castillo Jr. told ABS-CBN News.

The freshman law student never made it home.

A resident found Castillo's body dumped in a street in Balut, Tondo on the wee hours of Sunday. He was rushed to the Chinese General Hospital, but was already lifeless when he reached the hospital.

His family found him there after receiving a tip from an anonymous text message, his father said.

"Mayroon siyang mga hematoma. His body is bloated. Nakita ko, there was extensive damage in the upper arm and some burn marks, cigarette burn marks... and pinatakan ng candle wax," the elder Castillo ABS-CBN's "Umagang Kay Ganda."

"He went through extreme pain and suffering. I don't know why they did this when it is a legal fraternity in UST and they are lawyers," he added in a DZMM interview.

In tears, the grieving father urged his son's killers to surrender to authorities. "Sana naman ma-konsensya sila. He was only 22 years old, he was robbed of his future. Sana lumabas na sila. Tell everything, tell the truth," he said.

ABS-CBN News received no immediate comment about the incident from UST.

Castillo's remains has been brought to the Archangel Funeral Homes and would undergo autopsy.


Here is the official statement of Aegis Jvris Fraternity about the death of UST Law student Horacio Castillo III


Monday, August 28, 2017

WARNING: Online scammer, gumagamit ng private message sa pag-hack ng social media account

scam, Phishing scam, internet scam, facebook scam


Ingat tayo sa mga PM, PM sa Facebook pwede pala ma-hack ang account mo! Ilang netizen ang nabiktima ng online scammer para mang-hack ng social media account gamit ang private message na kunwaring may "sex video scandal" ang kanilang tatargetin.

Sa ulat ni Joseph Morong sa GMA News "24 Oras" nitong Lunes, ikinuwento ni Freshelle Fernandez kung papaano na-hack ang kaniyang Facebook account nang matanggap ang mensahe sa messenger mula sa isang kakilala, na una na palang na-hack ang account.

Sabi ni Freshelle nagpadala ng mensahe ang kaniyang friend sa messenger tungkol daw sa kaniyang private video at may kasamang "link."

Dahil may agam-agam, pinindot niya (click) ang "link" at dito ay pinag-log-in siya. Inilagay niya ang password sa account at doon na naagaw ang kaniyang Facebook account.

"Napakagaling na po yung technology ngayon. Kayang- kaya pong iedit gamit yung mukha ko kaya po natakot ako tsaka kinabahan. Kasi kahit po hindi ako yung nasa video, kung pangalan ko po yung gamit, iisipin po ng mga tao na ako 'yun," paliwanag ni Fernandez.

Ginamit na rin ng hacker ang kaniyang account para makapanloko ng mga taong nasa friend list niya at kunwaring nag-aalok ng mamahaling cellphone.

Ayon sa I.T. expert na si Jerry Liao, ang nangyari kay Fernandez ay isang uri ng online scam na tinatawag na "phishing scam."

"Basically 'pag nag-enter ka ng username at password, mapupunta yun dun sa cybercriminal, then of course nakarecord 'yon, they can use your log-in information into your website or  to your account, Facebook account. So puwede na nilang gawin kung anong gusto nilang gawin sa account mo," paliwanag ni Liao.

Matapos mag-viral ang kuwento ni Fernandez, nagsilabasan na rin ang iba pang nagkuwento na nakaranas ng kahalintulad na modus operandi ng panloloko sa Facebook.

Sa record ng PNP-Anti-cybercrime Group, apat lang ang kaso ng "phishing scam" sa halos 4,600 cyber crime cases mula 2013 hanggang nitong Hunyo.

Ngunit hindi raw ibig sabihin nito na madalang ang naturang uri ng panloloko. Sa halip, madalas daw nauuwi ang "phishing scam" sa mas malalang krimen.

"Ang pagrereport kasi nila dito, yung secondary offense na na-commit ng offender after committing the offense of phishing, like online scam and sextortion cases. Dapat na agad-agad sila na mag-report lalong-lalo na dito sa aming opisina," ayon kay Police Senior Inspector Artemio Cinco, PIO, PNP Anti-Cybercrime Group.

Upang hindi mabiktima ng "phishing scam," ipinayo ni Liao na laging maging mapanuri at magduda lalo na kung humihingi ng mga personal na impormasyon tulad ng mga bank account at password.

Huwag din umanong maniwala kaagad sa mga natatanggap na mensahe lalo na sa mga hindi kakilala. At kung kakilala ang nagpadala ng mensahe at humihingi rin ng sensitibong mga impormasyon, makabubuting kontakin muna ang mga ito para makumpirma kung sa kanila talaga galing ang ipinadalang mensahe. -- Source GMA News


Driver's License With 5-year Validity Will Be Issued Tomorrow


Driver's License 5 Years Valid, five years valid DL, identification cards, LTO Central Office, LTO to release first batch of 5-years-old-valid driver’s license,

The Land Transportation Office will release the first batch of driver’s license cards with five-year validity today at the LTO Central Office in Quezon City.

About three million Driver's license applicants who applied for new and renewed licenses since October 2016 will be receiving their five-year-valid identification cards starting tomorrow.

President Rodrigo Duterte had earlier signed Republic Act 1093 which allows the extension of the validity of the driver’s and conductor’s licenses from three years to five years.

In an interview with the Manila Bulletin Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade said that the five-year license cards are made more durable from polycarbonate plastic and have improved security features.

He said that the agency awarded last April the P830-million procurement of the license cards to supply six million ID cards.

The transportation chief said that the supply would satisfy demands for driver’s license until 2018.

The LTO, however, was directed to be stricter on the issuance of the driver’s licenses to assure that licenses will only be issued to competent applicants with sufficient driving skills and knowledge of road safety and proper road courtesy.





Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Kidnap For Ransom Members Dead in a Shootout

crimes, Philippines, Kidnap for ransom gang

crimes, Philippines, Kidnap for ransom gang

crimes, Philippines, Kidnap for ransom gang


Police was able to block the vehicle of kidnappers at the tollgate in Southwoods, Biñan City and there were an exchange of gunfire. Three of the kidnap gang members are dead. Included in those kidnap gang members killed are two Indian national. The victim was also an Indian national who was rescued.

The 3 KFR suspects who asked for P20M ransom now dead after PNP-AKG rescues lending businessman in Southwoods Biñan Laguna.






Lazada payday sale, sale, buy

32 Dead in a Bigtime Drug Operation in Bulacan in 24 hours

crime, Philippines, drug war

crime, Philippines, drug war



In a span of 24 hours 32 drug suspects dropped dead and 107 were arrested in Bulacan during a police’s anti-drug operations.

Grenades, illegal drugs, firearms and ammunition were recovered from “simultaneous one-time, big-time operation” by the Bulacan police from 12 midnight of August 15 to 12 midnight of August 16, the Bulacan provincial police office said in a statement on Wednesday.

The latest number of killed suspects was the result of the Bulacan Philippine National Police’s continuing effort to cleanse the province of illegal drugs.

According to Senior Superintendent Romeo Caramat Jr., police provincial director in Bulacan, said that 67 simultaneous police operations were conducted by 24 police stations in Bulacan including the Bulacan Provincial Intelligence Branch (PIB) and Provincial Public Safety Company (PPSC) “in an effort to continue with the relentless drive against illegal drugs, loose firearms and implementation of search warrant in the Province of Bulacan.”

Data from Bulacan police said that a total of 367 pieces of heat-sealed transparent plastic sachets of suspected shabu approximately weighing 234.4292 grams; 765 grams of marijuana leaves; 2 grenades; 34 assorted firearms; 114 pieces of ammunition were recovered during 49 buy-bust operations, serving of 14 search warrants and three checkpoint operations.

The operations took place in Angat, Balagtas, Baliwag, Bocaue, Bustos, Calumpit, Guiguinto, Hagonoy, and Malolos.

Monday, August 7, 2017

PNoy Appointed Comelec Chair Accused by Wife of Having 1 Billion Pesos Unexplained Wealth

Andres ‘Andy’ Bautista

Former President Benigno Aquino III appointed chairman of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) is being accused of amassing ill-gotten wealth by his own wife. In a press conference earlier today, Patricia Bautista, the wife of Commission on Elections (Comelec) chairman Andres ‘Andy’ Bautista told reporters that she had signed an affidavit accusing her husband of accumulating at least PHP1 billion (USD20 million) in “unexplained wealth.”

“I understand that since Andy holds the position of Comelec chair, he is liable to be impeached should there exist valid and sufficient grounds to hold him in trial for an impeachable offense under Sec. 2, Article XI of the 1987 Philippine Constitution,” Patricia Bautista said in the affidavit.

In the report by the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Patricia said her husband who was also a former chairman of the agency tasked with recovering the ill-gotten wealth of former dictator Ferdinand Marcos had wealth of his own hidden in overseas bank accounts as well as real estate investments in the Philippines and abroad.

The affidavit lists the following properties as assets not included in the chairman’s statement of assets, liabilities and net worth:

• Thirty-five Luzon Development Bank (LDB) passbooks with a total balance of PHP329,220,962 (approx. USD6.5 million)
• A Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) dollar account amounting to USD12,778.30 (PHP641,000)
• An RCBC peso account with PHP257,931.60 (USD5,518)
• An HSBC account with HKD948,358.97 (PHP6.10 million)
• A condominium unit in One Bonifacio High Street at Bonifacio Global City (BGC) in Taguig City
• A condo unit in The District in San Francisco, California

Patricia, who said she had been wanting to separate from her husband since 2013, wanted to “make a distinction between the ‘clean’ and ‘dirty’ money that forms part of our conjugal property.” She said she could not, however, make the distinction herself because her husband controls “most of if not all” of their finances.

In addition to the bank accounts and real estate, Patricia said her husband also has business interests in foreign companies.
Companies named in the affidavit include:

• Bauman Enterprises Ltd., a company set up in the British Virgin Islands on Sept. 29, 2010; a trustee company set up with Bank of Singapore.
• Mantova International Ltd., founded in Darussalam, Brunei, in 2011.
• Mega Achieve Inc., established in Anguilla, a British territory in 2014.

Prior to submitting an affidavit to the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) last August 1, Patricia was able to meet with President Rodrigo Duterte in late July to tell him about the alleged ‘unexplained’ wealth of her husband.

She said she spoke to Duterte out of “fear” of her husband “and his network.” She said she had also filed violence against women and children complaint against her husband for alleged “emotional and economic sabotage.”


Andres Bautista heads the Comelec which has been slam last election for massive fraud.

makeup, toner, beauty products