Saturday, December 13, 2014

Beware of Taxi in the Philippines

Beware of Taxi in the Philippines, taxi driver rape, taxi crime Philippines, taxi crime, manila

There are a lot of reports that crimes in the Philippines involving taxi drivers are rampant there are rapes, robbery, holdup done by taxi drivers. Now, this a rude taxi driver who curse and insults his passenger just because he don't have the exact amount of money to pay his fare. He posted a video on his Facebook page with a warning to other passengers:



"I was late for my Final Exam in Ateneo because of this guy from RED ANGELO taxi. I've been calling the company but no one is answering.

He didn't have change for my 500 so we had to go to the nearest gas station (petron jupiter) to break my 500. In Petron he took his fare and didn't take me back to Ateneo, he left me there.

Kindly share, I want to make sure that the only thing he'll be driving for the rest of his life is a pedicab. I want his license suspended.

Maraming Salamat Po!"

When they chance upon another taxi the driver tried to change the money while insulting the passenger at the same time.

The victim filed his complaint at the Land Transportation and Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTRFB). The taxi was registered as Red Angelo taxi with plate number UVU-627.

No comments:

Post a Comment