Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Filipina caregiver sings "My Way" wins Israel's X-Factor

Filipina caregiver, Filipina caregiver sings "My Way" wins Israel's X-Factor, X Factor Israel, x-factor


Filipina singing caregiver Rose Fostanes has emerge as the first season winner of "X Factor Israel." In the live finale show on Tuesday (Wednesday morning in Manila), Fostanes sang the Frank Sinatra classic "My Way" with an orchestra on the background. Judges and audience gave her a standing ovation after her song.

The other song she performed are Alicia Keys’ “If I Ain’t Got You,” and ”Sweet Dreams” by the Eurythmics.

"Thank you so much for those Israeli who like my voice...thank you for giving me the chance to be in the X Factor Israel," Fostanes said after she won.

Placing second was a young female singer, Eden Ben Zaken, who was mentored by rock singer, Rami Fortis.

No comments:

Post a Comment